List of nursing colleges recognized by INC – Are you looking for the List of nursing colleges recognized by INC then you are at the right place. Because the following article is exactly what you looking for. Importantly, a professional of healthcare and prevention, nurses have now become a need globally. Here, the listed colleges are the ones you’ve ever wish to enroll in.
Nursing is one of the most respected fields that work to serve society and make the world a happy place. Certainly, to protect, promote and optimize health abilities. So, if you are passionate to medicate the needy one and maintain the health conditions then we stand for you. Today, we’ll inform you about the INC approved colleges 2019 below.
List of nursing colleges recognized by INC
Nurses play a vital role in hospitals, clinics, and private sectors to medicate the sick or injured ones. Here, we list some of the top Indian Nursing Council approved colleges in 2019. Certainly, the colleges where the students will get a wide range of nursing courses and degrees to hold. Now, scroll down and read them below.
Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing, Balongi, Punjab
Mata Sahib Kaur College of Nursing is the best nursing colleges of Punjab recognized by INC. Run by the management of education society for health activities, the institute set up under the year 1998. Further, affiliated with modern facilities to serve a higher level of education to the students. Here, this nursing college provides 100% placement results and is the most prestigious college in this region.
- This college has a magnificent building and spacious classrooms.
- It gives 100% placement results in every nursing field.
- The institute is popular for leading educational procedures.
Geetanjali Medical College and hospital, (GMCH) Udaipur, Rajasthan
Geetanjali Medical College and hospital is one of the most trusted colleges under Geetanjali University. Here, the colleges serve higher education with a whole new face of medical science in Udaipur. Further, recognized by the Indian medical council and Indian govt., which intake 150 MBBS students annually from this medical college.
- GMCH is covered with lush greenery or Aravali range of mountains.
- The campus has 35 acres of land with great infrastructure.
- It is fully-equipped with modern facilities for medical professionals.
- This is facilitated with 1150 bedded multi-specialty tertiary care institution.
King George Medical University, (KGMU) Lucknow
King George Medical University is one of the best medical universities in the eastern province since 1905 and set up at the best in 1912. Further, the university is entirely concentration on medical education to produce professionals. Additionally, the university offers a wide range of courses and degrees in the nursing field.
- The university has environment-friendly surroundings.
- Its campus spreads over a large area of 100,00 sq meters.
- They have fully operated state of the art hospital with 27/7 services.
- The university is famous for its strict rules and regulations.
Postgraduate Institute of Behavioral and Medical Science, (PGIBMS) Raipur
This medical institute aims to provide medical knowledge at a higher level. Additionally, the college is working on the development of the institution. As the proceeding services and research center in the neural-sciences sectors. Also, the institute provides a wide range of services in the field of mental health and neuroscience programs.
- The institute promotes the education level beyond the clinical scope.
- It has well-equipped medical facilities for the students to produce professionals.
- They are well-known for disciplines but do have a friendly environment in the classrooms.
K Pandyarajah Ballal Nursing Insitute, (KPBNI) Mangalore
Since 1992, the K Pandyarajah Ballal Nursing Institute has reached the heights to deliver the best medical education in that region. Importantly, the institute is well-known for its educational method in the paramedical sciences of nursing and physiotherapy.
- The institute has a higher level of professional training.
- They serve strong curriculum facilities with advanced learning resources.
- It has a better learning environment for the students to pursue qualifications.
National College of Nursing and Midwifery, (NCNM), Barnala
Setup under the year 1994, the National College of Nursing and Midwifery offers varieties of healthcare needs. Here, the colleges offer the field of Surgery, Gynae/Obstetrics, Paediatrics, and I.C.U. The hospital has a professional specialist to teach and serve. Furthermore, these nursing colleges provide the best education in the nursing field in Barnala. To make them well enough to serve society.
National Institute of Medical and Management studies, (NIIMMS) Bhubaneshwar
The national institute of Medical and Management studies laid the foundation under the year of 1993. It is well-known for its better education system provided by qualified professional teachers. Further, its high standard teaching model with ultra-modern facilities makes it the best for all.
Furthermore, they provide fields of IT, Management, Para-medical, Vocational, and Technical Education, Bio-Technology nursing and teachers Education. Moreover, they offer industrial training by highly skilled faculty.
Lastly, these are the Nursing colleges of India recognized by INC. Where you’ll get advance medical training with modern equipment. Because when to educate better, you serve better.