The Hostel accommodation has been provided within the Premises of the Institute. The students are provided spacious well ventilated rooms attached Bath Rooms & Lavatories with required furniture and Individual Cupboard. Cleanliness of Hostel and lavatories are given prime importance.
Rules & Regulations of the Hostel
- Students should Co-operate in the upkeep of the Nurses Hostel and its Surroundings.
- Rooms Should be kept clean and tidy; students are fully responsible for furniture supplied to them.
- Cup boards/Boxes should be properly locked. Jewellery and expensive items are not permitted in the rooms.
- The Warden makes allotment of rooms but change can be made on request.
- Water in the Hostel is available for 24 hours but wastage and carelessness will render the students to disciplinary action.
- Relatives are not permitted in the rooms.
- Failure to return in time will be dealt with seriously and strictly. Parents are requested to Co-operate.
- In sickness, student should report to the class teacher in teaching hours and in the hostel to the warden.
- The Warden will censor all letters coming to the students.
- Parents are requested to come and check the progress of the student from the class teachers on any Saturday.
- Parents, Relatives should visit the students on Sunday, from 00 a.m to 12.00 noon and 2.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m in visitors room similarly 4.00 p.m to 6.00 p.m in Summer,3.00 p.m to 5.00 p.m in winter on week days.
- The students are permitted to go home once in a month with their guardians only.
- Training can be discontinued in case of Misconduct.
- Food shall be provided on dining table.
- Fair photographs of 4 relatives who can visit the student in the Hostel. Two photographs of male relatives who may in case of emergency visit the day Scholar during college hours.
- Principal and Director are fully authorized to change the rules and regulations of the Hostel at any time in future.
- If any damage of article, furniture etc. is done by the student the cost of the damaged article will be effected from the faculty, student. If the faculty is not identified the recovery will be made from all in mates of the College/Hostel.