Benefits of A.N.M nursing – Before planning to study a diploma in nursing, learn the benefits of A.N.M nursing. Basically, the A.N.M diploma of nursing is meant to train you in taking care of every individual. This course will provide you the basic knowledge of medical care. And, here Mata Sahib Kaur College of nursing will help the candidates to appoint as health workers.
The A.N.M course is generally for females which provides them to learn what caretakers do. Moreover, the students selected will receive many opportunities in the future with different employment areas. The course is based on the study of health and care for individuals. Hence, it will provide the best way to achieve your aim. In this essay, you will get to know more about the benefits of the A.N.M nursing diploma.
Information about A.N.M course
A.N.M is a stand for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery related to health care services. This is a diploma course deals with the study or medical care in different organizations. It works as a warden that watches equipment, setup operation theater, keep records, and provides a prescription to the patients.
A.N.M is a 12th based medical course which deals with the field of science. It helps to cover the basic information required to attain, maintain and take care of people. This course guide the students to be the basic health worker who focuses to treat women, children and old aged person.
Duration of course: 2 years
Level of course: 10+2
Type of course: Diploma
Qualification required: 12th (medical)
Syllabus for A.N.M courses
Community health nursing, Health promotions, Primary health nursing 1, Child health nursing
Midwifery, Health care management
Top benefits of A.N.M courses
This diploma is the level of being a respectful and hardworking woman. The candidates pursuing a diploma will gain knowledge to maintain health and equipment. The scholars will learn to treat children, women and even old aged person situations. Some of the great advantages of studying A.N.M course are as follows:
- Students will experience their work in different governmental sectors.
- Scholars can go abroad for more experience in nursing.
- The minimum salary starts from Rs. 10,000/- approx.
- You will get an increment salary depends on your work experience.
- Your specialization will decide your opportunities according to your dedication.
- You can also work in institutes to teach others.
Eligibility criteria required for A.N.M course
Before studying the A.N.M course, the students must be aware of some basic rules demand as following:
- The minimum education required to do the A.N.M course is 12th in the science field.
- 40-50% of marks with the C.B.S.E board are necessary for the A.N.M diploma.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
- Your selection for the A.N.M course will be according to your merit ranking in the entrance exam.
- The percentage required for these courses will change institute-to-institute.
- Only female can apply for this course.
- The age criteria are between 17-35 years.
- Candidates must have great team spirit toward patients.
- Students must be punctual and focused on their work.
- They must have good communication skills and dedication.
Employment areas for A.N.M nursing
Because of the increasing population, the nursing career is getting popular day-by-day. The students will work in different sectors with different specialists. Scroll down to know about different nursing employment areas:
- Medical colleges/ labs
- Nursing homes
- Community health centers
- medical content writer
Job opportunities for A.N.M nursing
A.N.M nursing has different specialization to work in different categories. It depends on your specialization and work experiences. Some of the basic opportunities provided are:
- Application specialist
- Nurse (health care, home care, ICU, staff, infection control)
- Nursing teacher/tutor
- Community health nurse
We at Mata Sahib Kaur College of nursing hope that this is enough to know about starting a career in the A.N.M nursing field. Further, the candidates will learn to treat people in governmental sectors according to their specialization. The nursing carrier will provide great opportunities economically. Therefore, you can enhance your career with the A.N.M course and gain better experience worldwide.
Name – Mata Sahib Kaur College of nursing
Phone number – 098725-75555
Address – Balongi Bypass, National Highway 3, Balongi, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140307